Find us in Horsham
Mediation services provide an avenue to resolve family, community, civil or commercial disputes in a cost effective and controlled manner that allows individuals to stay in control of the whole process. During the mediation process professionally trained mediation experts provide impartial an view to assist negotiations, and also provide legal advice where required.
Mediation works because:
- it is optional and parties choose to become involved rather than being coerced
- the process is more relaxed than formal proceeding and so is less confrontational
- parties involved stay in control of the process and the outcome, which results in a more convivial atmosphere
- the outcome is not imposed but agreed to, so parties have more buy-in to maintaining the end solution
When using mediation services disputing parties to resolve their issues without needing to resort to expensive litigation by using a common sense approach agreed to by participants to ensure success
Find out more about the family mediation process
The MIAM meeting is confidential and takes place on a one-to-one basis. An experienced family mediator asks a series of questions to the individual to assess the specific circumstances of the case, and determine whether mediation is a viable option to settle the issue in a positive way for both parties. The mediator also apprises the individual of all available options, and the specific details related to such options.
If you are considering mediation, Barclay Devere is the best choice as the mediator.
There are many reasons to consider Barclay Devere:
* On average, mediation costs 25 percent less that going to a solicitor. Barclay Devere offers the cheapest rates, including fixed plans, starting at £99.00 per person.
* The company has a success rate of 93 percent, and is very experienced in handling family mediation cases.
* The company uses their experience and expertise to help the parties come to a conclusion acceptable to everyone. ” button_text=”Contact Us” button_link=”url:%2Fcontact%2F|title:Contact%20Today|” banner_size=”320″ button_color=”#dd9933″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_border_width=”3″ title_color=”#ffffff” desc_color=”#ffffff” ib3_background=”#555feb” el_class=”cg-featured-box-style-2″]
I felt like my life was over when my husband sent me the divorce papers. I was too egoistic to accept that in front of him and signed the papers. We went to Barclays for the mediation of our assets but after talking to the mediators we both realised that this marriage is not over and that we both must give it another shot. They literally saved our marriage. Can’t thank them enough.