Tel: 0203 519 1213
Find us in Rickmansworth
Benefits of Mediation
Mediation should be the first resort for separating couples who are experiencing difficulties in reaching a settlement over financial and custody matters. Mediation has been proven to have many benefits over initiating court proceedings.
Mediation works because:
1. It helps parties to understand the other’s point of view
2. It allows free discussion of issues
3. The mediator is impartial and acts as an intermediary to resolve problems
Mediation works well for:
1. Divorcing or separating parents
2. Grandparents of children with separating parents
3. Same sex couples
4. Extended families
The principles of mediation are:
1. To avoid the formality of the courtroom when resolving issues
2. To discuss matters openly and informally
3. To enable all parties to put forward their opinions, concerns and ideas
4. To settle matters to the mutual satisfaction of all parties
The benefits are mediation are:
1. Mediation is much cheaper than taking court action
2. Mediation is informal and encourages communication
3. Mediation is a safe and secure way to discuss issues
Find out more about the family mediation process
As of 1st April 2014, any party involved in a dispute; whether it be personal, commercial or private. If the dispute goes to court, then the judge must be able to see that the parties involved have attended a MIAMS meeting in order to try and resolve the dispute in a peaceful manner. Essentially, a MIAMS meeting is the intermediary block put in place to ensure a dispute is resolved successfully.
Barclay and Devere Services
Here at Barclay and Devere, we offer a professional, affordable and first-class mediation services to companies, individuals and private based firms. Our aim is to assess the dispute from both sides and offer impartial advice when moving forward towards a resolution.
Our dedicated professionals have decades of experience in the mediation industry we always treat clients with respect and. We ensure that our advice is based on peaceful negotiations that leave both parties feeling contented at the end of a dispute. Our aim is make sure that clients do not take their dispute to court, which could see them paying thousands of pounds in legal fees. ” button_text=”Contact Us” button_link=”url:%2Fcontact%2F|title:Contact%20Today|” banner_size=”320″ button_color=”#dd9933″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_border_width=”3″ title_color=”#ffffff” desc_color=”#ffffff” ib3_background=”#f9f9f9″ el_class=”cg-content cg-featured-box-style-2″]
Good Work Guys
Mediation at Barclay DeVere turned my divorce smooth and hassle free. What could have been months’ of nuisance turned into just 4 short visits and the I parted ways with my wife on a peaceful note. Thanks to Barclay we still maintain a cordial relation.