Forum 3, Solent Business Park,
Fareham, PO15 7FH
Tel: 03300 100082
Barclay DeVere Family Mediation Southampton/Fareham
Apart from emotions, the cost implications of going to court to settle disputes also heighten. Barclay Devere Southampton, we believe that mediation is definitely the best solution to resolve numerous disputes.
Our aim is to save your time, effort and money before things become legally uncontrollable.
Mediators Hampshire Gets Couples Talking
Mediation involves the following:
• Mediation helps parent, couples and children in divorce conflicts and agree to change
• It helps parents and extended family members settle family disputes is the end result
• It offers safety to victims of domestic violence so skype or separate rooms is possible.
• It assists business owners and related parties to resolve business agreement, money, assets and property conflicts
• It helps to end the anxieties losing contact of children
• Mediation is carried out through an impartial, quick, and cost-saving discussion by caring professional mediation experts in our office in Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester and Hampshire.
• We are not giving you legal advice but offering solutions in meetings without the need of a Solicitor.
• As compared to solicitors or going to court, mediation costs less than 25% for divorce on average
• Even the Ministry of Justice prefers mediation all-out as compared to going to courts so book a miam today!
Progress To Suit Everyone
This isn’t an overbearing court environment where lawyers or Barristers lay down the law about your family and take away your ability to stay in control of your decision making. Our service will offer you support for everyone involved in the process. Our relationship is to be neutral and help with family divorce situations.
Nobody is going to tell you to turn up; the decision to take part is entirely yours but is an important first step towards a more secure future and its less costly and stressful than court to reach difficult decisions that you care about.
Maybe separate rooms are needed at first but the important thing is to open communication and find common ground.
Impartial experience in our mediators will only be there to help everyone’s views are heard and to ensure those positions can be expressed freely and to help everyone remember a safe and positive way forward is best for all.
The opinions of both parents will be heard to help the family’s children and finances move on to a stable situation.
Others who have benefitted from this calm and inclusive approach found it possible to move forward to a promising future with a better understanding of each other’s position and a firm focus on reaching the best prospects for the children.
Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) Southampton
Ever since the law changed on 22 April 2014, couples who are looking to divorce or separate in England and Wales now have to attend a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM), before they can get a court order for separation.
The rationale behind this move is the recognition that mediation can help the conflicting parties resolve their differences in a constructive way.
The Mediation Information Assessment Meeting (MIAM) takes place with a specially qualified family mediator, who explains how mediation works as an alternative to the court process.
The mediator goes into details regarding the time it takes, costs, the process, and all other relevant details, and also lists the various options and services available.
This allows the disputing parties an opportunity to consider whether going to court is actually necessary to solve issues such as children, property, or assets connected with the dispute.
Mediation is a time tested solution
Mediation is a time tested solution and offers a win-win solution to both parties, saving both parties unnecessary stress, time and money.
It is a good idea to work with Barclay DeVere Southampton as your mediation company, for the following reasons:
* The company has an established reputation of working with parents, children, grand-parents, and other family members.
* The company has expertise to solve all outstanding issues including property, children, money, business, assets, and more.
* The company enjoys a success rate of 93 percent.
* The costs are low. The company offers fixed price packages that keep costs low.