Find us in Swindon
Mediation can help resolve legal disagreements quickly and cheaply, without going to court. Mediation is a face-to-face meeting between the clients and a professional mediator. The mediator’s role is to encourage clients to talk together and find a solution.
Why Mediation Works
– Meeting face-to-face can help people agree
– Unbiased mediator helps clients to act reasonably
– In a family dispute, children’s voices will be heard
Mediation Works For:
– Families having difficulties, such as parental break-ups and custody disputes
– Neighbour disputes
– Commercial disputes
– Property or real estate
– Issues with wills
The Principles of Mediation
– Impartial and unbiased. Mediators are not allowed, by law, to make decisions for their clients
– Open discussion, considering all points of view
– Sensitive to people’s needs
– Find a solution that’s best for all involved
Why go to mediation rather than court?
– It’s fast. The whole process could be over before you would have even got to court
– Far less traumatic
Find out more about the family mediation process
However, if the dispute cannot be resolved then legal proceedings may be the next logical course of action.
Barclay and Devere
We are experts in dealing with commercial and private disputes that have or beginning to spiral out of control. Our dedicated staff have years of experience in the mediation industry and understand how to deal with a wide range of commercial and private disputes.
We aim to resolve disputes in an understanding, amicable and peaceful manner; thus, leaving both sides feeling content with the outcome.
” button_text=”Contact Us” button_link=”url:%2Fcontact%2F|title:Contact%20Today|” banner_size=”320″ button_color=”#dd9933″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_border_width=”3″ title_color=”#ffffff” desc_color=”#ffffff” ib3_background=”#555feb” el_class=”cg-featured-box-style-2″]
I wanted a divorce and my wife wanted alimony that I couldn’t afford. Thanks to Barclay Devere, they saved me and got my out of all the mess.