Barclay DeVere Family Mediation Service recruiting self employed freelance qualified mediators
Barclay DeVere Family Mediation are now recruiting freelance mediators to join our network of professionals to help families to get through a divorce, or separation, in a way that minimises stress.
Applications are invited for the position of Family Mediators and Trainee Family Mediator at all of our locations.
Successful applicants will be employed on a freelance basis.
Anyone who is thinking of applying should have already completed their professional training. We will only accept applications for trainee mediator roles from people with the necessary foundation training – ideally conducted at a course that is recognised by the FMC or FMCA.
In addition, we will consider applications made by individuals who have already been accepted on such a course and who will be completing their training in the near future.
Family Mediation Opportunities
Barclay DeVere Family Mediation, we regularly recruit high-quality individuals into our expert teams due to the demands of an expanding business. Ideally, we are looking to build a team of dedicated mediators who can travel to locations, as required, in order to deliver a professional service at all times.
Experienced mediators, with a high degree of motivation, are especially encouraged to apply. Mediators are expected to be fully insured. To join our successful team, please fill out the web form.
Why Barclay Devere
Benefits of Family Mediation:
- Confidentiality – meditation is a confidential process – the discussions cannot be used against either party as evidence in court. However, there are a few exceptions for example when there is a potential threat to human life or safety.
- Voluntary – you cannot be forced to participate in the meditation process or forced to agree on your issues.
- Neutrality and impartiality of the mediator – a mediator will help you seek mutually agreeable solutions to the issues you’re facing without taking sides. Additionally, the mediator will not give advice or make any binding decision unless both parties give the mediator that power.
- Greater control – unlike in a lawsuit, parties are in control of the mediation process. Consequently, they have much greater say in discussions and greater control over the outcome.
- Child-focused – family mediation is focused on the needs and interests of your children. It also offers a platform for you and your spouse to plan for the future care of your children.
- Preserves relationships – since meditation is a collaborative “win/win” process, it helps preserve relationships that would otherwise be destroyed through years of litigation. See our fees